Tuesday 20 March 2012

Angry Birds

Hey Friends,
   Well this is buy far my favorite. If there is someone seeing this and you have no idea who Angry Birds are, shame on you...lol
   I am really proud on how this one turned out. I never in a million years would have thought it was going to turn out this good (if I may toot my own horn :) As far as detail and what I used, I didn't use any scotch tape or stickers, everything is freehand with the stylus or nail polish brush and for the very tiny details I used a stylus and stripers.
   Here is the Youtube tutorial that inpired me:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEGL-W22sgs

    I hope you all like it. Give it a try yourself and send me you pic, I would love to see them. You might surprise yourself like I did ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment