Friday 23 March 2012

Here Kitty Kitty

   Another great tutorial I got from Youtube. I can't remember what they called it but I called it "Here Kitty Kitty". It's the first time I did my tips without tape or stickers too so I'm excited about that. I see other lady's doing it and it kind of scared me to try it myself...lol...but it wasn't that bad. They turned out pretty good, I'm proud.
   We own 2 cats so I loooooove cats. That been said, I love how it turned out. It cute and simple and was so easy. Hope you all like it:)
   Here is the Youtube tutorial that inspired me:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZuYO47GBZM

   I know I keep repeating myself on every picture but please comment so I know if you like it or if there is anything I can change to make it better (blog or nail art)


No comments:

Post a Comment