Tuesday 20 March 2012

Hello Kitty

Hey Everyone
   Here is my very first attempt at nail art. I did this one for my 5 year old daughter. She LOVES Hello Kitty. I used this tutorial and just changed a few things:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpV0_pEtMeI
   I mixed it up a little to make my own version by giving myself a french manicure first using scotch tape (if the tape leaves a resedue, just use a Qtip and water to remove it from your nail)I only put Hello Kitty on my thumb since it's my biggest nail. All the dots and the detail on Hello Kitty were done by a stylus. If you don't own a stylus, you can use just random things around your house like, a bobby pin, ball point pen, toothpick, etc...


  
Hope you all like it...please feel free to comment so I know what is good and what I can improve on:)




No comments:

Post a Comment